Contact the Firm
The prescription drug lawyers at Sullivan & Brill, LLP represent individuals that have been harmed by the dangerous prescription drug Actos, and family members that have lost a loved one due to these defective drugs. If you or a loved one has been the victim of a pharmaceutical corporation's irresponsible manufacture, marketing and distribution of these dangerous prescription medication, call 212-566-1000 or fill out the form to the left for a free consultation with one of the dangerous prescription drug lawyers at Sullivan & Brill, LLP.
For mass tort and other large-scale cases, the firm’s product liability lawyers assist clients throughout the United States. For other products liability cases, the attorneys of Sullivan & Brill, LLP help clients throughout New York City (NYC - Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island), Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County, as well as the other NY counties.
The firm also has an office in Bayamon, Puerto Rico staffed by an experienced products liability attorney.
Actos Litigation News
Mar. 13, 2012: Plaintiff's Steering Committee Appointed in Actos Litigation
US District Court Judge Rebecca Doherty has appointed 19 attorneys to the Plaintiffs Steering Committee with respect to the lawsuits pending against Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. concerning the dangerous drug Actos. The Actos lawsuits alledge that Takedia Pharmasutical, Inc. withheld knowledge that t...
Read More . . .
Dec. 30, 2011: Actos MDL Ordered
On December 29, 2011, the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation issued a decision organizing litigation over the dangerous drug Actos into a multidistrict litigation ("MDL") and transferred all pending federal court cases to US District Court Judge Rebecca Doherty in the Western District of ...
Read More . . .
115 Broadway, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10006
#73 Santa Cruz St., Suite 407
Santa Cruz Medical Building
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- $750,000 Settlement for Medical Malpractice Victim
- $500,000 Settlement for Victim of Sexual Assault
- $375,000 Settlement for Delayed Diagnosis of Ankle Fracture
- $350,000 Settlement for Failure to Diagnosis of Skin Cancer
- Jury Awards $320,000 to Women with Fractured Ankle
- $250,000 Settlement Obtained for Victim of False Arrest
- $200,000 Settlement Obtain for Family of Man that Committed Suicide
- $180,000 Settlement for Man with Herniated Disc
- $175,000 Settlement Obtained for Child that Sustained Hernia
- $135,000 Settlement for Injury from Fall in Store
- $130,000 Settlement for Women that Tripped on Sidewalk and Fractured Wrist
- Slip on Ice Causing Knee Injury Results in $95,000 Settlement
- $90,000 Settlement for Women with Herniated Disc
- $88,000 Settlement Obtained for Man Who Injured Wrist in Car Accident
- $80,000 Settlement for Women with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome