New York City Construction Accident Lawyers
In New York, there are many safety regulations governing construction sites. If companies break these rules, and a worker is injured, the company may be liable for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other expenses arising from the construction accident.
The construction accident attorneys at Sullivan & Brill, LLP help families throughout the New York City area get the compensation they deserve after a construction accident. Speak with attorney Joseph F. Sullivan during a free initial consultation and he can quickly determine whether you have a case. If you do, he will take your case on a contingency basis, meaning clients are not charged attorneys’ fees until a settlement or verdict is reached.
The firm takes clients in New York City (Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island), Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County, as well as the other counties of New York.
Types of Construction Accidents
A lawyer working in New York construction accident litigation must have a strong understanding of the many state and federal laws that govern safety on construction sites. Mr. Sullivan has over 10 years of experience helping dozens of clients in battles against construction companies. Attorney Sullivan has a comprehensive knowledge of the issues surrounding construction accidents, including the following:
- Labor Law Section 240
- Labor Law Section 241
- Scaffolding Accidents
- OSHA Violations
- Industrial Code Violations
- Defective Machinery and Tools
Sullivan & Brill, LLP have taken hundreds of personal injury cases to court, and will not hesitate to do so if it is in their client’s best interests. By working closely with each client and fully preparing every case for trial, they usually obtain above average settlements and verdicts.
Contact the Firm
Sullivan & Brill, LLP offers free consultations to potential clients. Just complete the form to the left or call (212) 566-1000 to speak to an experienced construction accident lawyer.
For the majority of construction accident cases, the attorneys of Sullivan & Brill, LLP help clients throughout New York City (NYC - Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island), Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County, as well as the other NY counties. For federal or other large-scale cases, the firm’s product liability lawyers assist clients throughout the United States.
The firm also has an office in Bayamon, Puerto Rico staffed by an experienced construction accident attorney.
Construction Accident News
115 Broadway, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10006
#73 Santa Cruz St., Suite 407
Santa Cruz Medical Building
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- $750,000 Settlement for Medical Malpractice Victim
- $500,000 Settlement for Victim of Sexual Assault
- $375,000 Settlement for Delayed Diagnosis of Ankle Fracture
- $350,000 Settlement for Failure to Diagnosis of Skin Cancer
- Jury Awards $320,000 to Women with Fractured Ankle
- $250,000 Settlement Obtained for Victim of False Arrest
- $200,000 Settlement Obtain for Family of Man that Committed Suicide
- $180,000 Settlement for Man with Herniated Disc
- $175,000 Settlement Obtained for Child that Sustained Hernia
- $135,000 Settlement for Injury from Fall in Store
- $130,000 Settlement for Women that Tripped on Sidewalk and Fractured Wrist
- Slip on Ice Causing Knee Injury Results in $95,000 Settlement
- $90,000 Settlement for Women with Herniated Disc
- $88,000 Settlement Obtained for Man Who Injured Wrist in Car Accident
- $80,000 Settlement for Women with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome