Every year thousands of people are injured or killed by dangerous defective products. The products liability lawyers at Sullivan & Brill, LLP investigate and file lawsuits against the corporations that are responsible for causing this damage. If you or someone you care about has been injured or killed becasue of a dangerous or defective product, the attorneys at Sullivan & Brill, LLP can help. Call the above number or complete the form to the left for a free evaluation of your claim.
Sullivan & Brill, LLP represnts individuals injured by any defective or dangerous product, including:
Defective Motor Vehicles
Sullivan & Brill, LLP offers free consultations to potential clients. Just complete the form to the left or call (212) 566-1000 to speak to an experienced products liability lawyer.
For mass tort and other large-scale cases, the firm’s product liability lawyers assist clients throughout the United States. For other products liability cases, the attorneys of Sullivan & Brill, LLP help clients throughout New York City (NYC - Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island), Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County, as well as the other NY counties.
The firm also has an office in Bayamon, Puerto Rico staffed by an experienced products liability attorney.
Defective Products News
Oct 4, 2010: FDA and CPSC Warn Against Use of Infant Sleep Positioners
In a move by two federal agencies, Infant Sleep Positioners have received warnings against their use. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) issued consumer warnings against using the positioners under any circumstances. These dangerou . . .
Read More . . .
115 Broadway, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10006
#73 Santa Cruz St., Suite 407
Santa Cruz Medical Building
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- $750,000 Settlement for Medical Malpractice Victim
- $500,000 Settlement for Victim of Sexual Assault
- $375,000 Settlement for Delayed Diagnosis of Ankle Fracture
- $350,000 Settlement for Failure to Diagnosis of Skin Cancer
- Jury Awards $320,000 to Women with Fractured Ankle
- $250,000 Settlement Obtained for Victim of False Arrest
- $200,000 Settlement Obtain for Family of Man that Committed Suicide
- $180,000 Settlement for Man with Herniated Disc
- $175,000 Settlement Obtained for Child that Sustained Hernia
- $135,000 Settlement for Injury from Fall in Store
- $130,000 Settlement for Women that Tripped on Sidewalk and Fractured Wrist
- Slip on Ice Causing Knee Injury Results in $95,000 Settlement
- $90,000 Settlement for Women with Herniated Disc
- $88,000 Settlement Obtained for Man Who Injured Wrist in Car Accident
- $80,000 Settlement for Women with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome