Negligent Security Lawyers in NYC
A landlord has a duty to provide adequate security to its tenants. This duty may encompass properly working locks and intercom systems. The landlord’s failure to fulfill this duty can result in tenants being raped, assaulted or the victim of other crime. If an intruder gains access to an apartment building due to the landlord’s failure to provide adequate security and causes injury to a tenant or tenant’s guest, the victim may be entitled to compensation from the landlord.
If you or a loved one has had such a horrible experience, Sullivan & Brill can assist you by investigating the circumstances of the attack and filing suit against the responsible parties. With its emphasis on both criminal and personal injury law, the firm is particularly positioned to effectively handle such cases.
Contact the Firm
Sullivan & Brill, LLP offers free consultations to potential clients. Just complete the form to the left or call (212) 566-1000 to speak to an attorney experienced in handling inadequate security cases.
For the majority of personal injury cases, the attorneys of Sullivan & Brill, LLP help clients throughout New York City (NYC - Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island), Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County, as well as the other NY counties. For federal or other large-scale cases, the firm’s product liability lawyers assist clients throughout the United States.
The firm also has an office in Bayamon, Puerto Rico staffed by an experienced personal injury attorney.
Inadequate Security News
115 Broadway, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10006
#73 Santa Cruz St., Suite 407
Santa Cruz Medical Building
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- $750,000 Settlement for Medical Malpractice Victim
- $500,000 Settlement for Victim of Sexual Assault
- $375,000 Settlement for Delayed Diagnosis of Ankle Fracture
- $350,000 Settlement for Failure to Diagnosis of Skin Cancer
- Jury Awards $320,000 to Women with Fractured Ankle
- $250,000 Settlement Obtained for Victim of False Arrest
- $200,000 Settlement Obtain for Family of Man that Committed Suicide
- $180,000 Settlement for Man with Herniated Disc
- $175,000 Settlement Obtained for Child that Sustained Hernia
- $135,000 Settlement for Injury from Fall in Store
- $130,000 Settlement for Women that Tripped on Sidewalk and Fractured Wrist
- Slip on Ice Causing Knee Injury Results in $95,000 Settlement
- $90,000 Settlement for Women with Herniated Disc
- $88,000 Settlement Obtained for Man Who Injured Wrist in Car Accident
- $80,000 Settlement for Women with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome