Lead Poisoning Attorneys in New York City
Lead poisoning is one of the most common conditions afflicting children, and yet it is completely preventable. Property owners need only remove dangerous lead paint from their units. When they fail to do so, children get lead dust on their hands, which they then put into their mouths, giving them lead poisoning. They sometimes also consume peeling, chipping, and flaking paint, or breathe in lead dust. As a result of lead poisoning, children may suffer from learning disabilities, loss of IQs, brain damage, attention deficit disorder (ADD), hyperactivity, antisocial behavior or even death.
Sullivan & Brill, LLP has extensive experience as lead poisoning lawyers. They are devoted to families who have seen their children hurt by negligent landlords, and will readily file suit throughout New York City (Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island), Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County.
Contact the Firm
Sullivan & Brill, LLP offers free consultations to potential clients. Just complete the form to the left or call (212) 566-1000 to speak to an experienced lead poisoning lawyer.
For the majority of lead poisoning cases, the attorneys of Sullivan & Brill, LLP help clients throughout New York City (NYC - Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island), Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County, as well as the other NY counties. For federal or other large-scale cases, the firm’s product liability lawyers assist clients throughout the United States.
The firm also has an office in Bayamon, Puerto Rico staffed by an experienced lead poisoning attorney.
Lead Poisoning News
115 Broadway, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10006
#73 Santa Cruz St., Suite 407
Santa Cruz Medical Building
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- $750,000 Settlement for Medical Malpractice Victim
- $500,000 Settlement for Victim of Sexual Assault
- $375,000 Settlement for Delayed Diagnosis of Ankle Fracture
- $350,000 Settlement for Failure to Diagnosis of Skin Cancer
- Jury Awards $320,000 to Women with Fractured Ankle
- $250,000 Settlement Obtained for Victim of False Arrest
- $200,000 Settlement Obtain for Family of Man that Committed Suicide
- $180,000 Settlement for Man with Herniated Disc
- $175,000 Settlement Obtained for Child that Sustained Hernia
- $135,000 Settlement for Injury from Fall in Store
- $130,000 Settlement for Women that Tripped on Sidewalk and Fractured Wrist
- Slip on Ice Causing Knee Injury Results in $95,000 Settlement
- $90,000 Settlement for Women with Herniated Disc
- $88,000 Settlement Obtained for Man Who Injured Wrist in Car Accident
- $80,000 Settlement for Women with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome