New York City Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Doctors, nurses, surgeons, and other medical professionals have a responsibility to maintain certain standards of care. When they fail to do their jobs competently, they can worsen the conditions they were supposed to improve, and cause new injuries and even death. A medical malpractice lawsuit is often the only way to obtain compensation for victims and uncover the truth of what went wrong.
If you believe you or a loved one has been victimized by medical malpractice, Sullivan & Brill, LLP can help. A lawyer from Sullivan & Brill will speak with a potential client free of charge. They do all personal injury work on a contingency basis, charging no attorneys’ fees until the client receives a settlement or jury verdict.
Common Types of Medical Malpractice
The attorneys at Sullivan & Brill, LLP have over 15 years of experience as medical malpractice lawyers, and have handled many complex medical malpractice cases. Common medical malpractice cases involve the following:
- Failure to diagnose
- Delayed diagnosis
- Birth injuries, including brain damage Cerebral Palsy and Erb’s palsy
- Emergency room errors
- Surgical errors
- Medication mistakes
- Failure to monitor patients.
Sullivan & Brill, LLP combines the advantages of both large and small law firms. It has the considerable resources and experience necessary to take on doctors, hospitals and large health care companies guilty of committing acts of medical malpractice. In addition, the lawyers of Sullivan & Brill believe in giving all clients the close, personal attention they need.
Contact the Firm
Sullivan & Brill, LLP offers free consultations to potential clients. Just complete the form to the left or call (212) 566-1000 to speak to an experienced medical malpractice lawyer.
For the majority of medical malpractice cases, the attorneys of Sullivan & Brill, LLP help clients throughout New York City (NYC - Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island), Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County, as well as the other NY counties. For federal or other large-scale cases, the firm’s product liability lawyers assist clients throughout the United States.
The firm also has an office in Bayamon, Puerto Rico staffed by an experienced medical malpractice attorney.
Medical Malpractice News
Dec. 16, 2011: Distracted Doctors Endanger Patients
Computers, tablets, smart phones, and other devices do much to help in the way of providing state-of-the-art health care to patients; however, immediate access to patient information, drug data, and other critical records is not always the focus of these devices in healthcare. Some worry that patien...
Read More . . .
115 Broadway, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10006
#73 Santa Cruz St., Suite 407
Santa Cruz Medical Building
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- $750,000 Settlement for Medical Malpractice Victim
- $500,000 Settlement for Victim of Sexual Assault
- $375,000 Settlement for Delayed Diagnosis of Ankle Fracture
- $350,000 Settlement for Failure to Diagnosis of Skin Cancer
- Jury Awards $320,000 to Women with Fractured Ankle
- $250,000 Settlement Obtained for Victim of False Arrest
- $200,000 Settlement Obtain for Family of Man that Committed Suicide
- $180,000 Settlement for Man with Herniated Disc
- $175,000 Settlement Obtained for Child that Sustained Hernia
- $135,000 Settlement for Injury from Fall in Store
- $130,000 Settlement for Women that Tripped on Sidewalk and Fractured Wrist
- Slip on Ice Causing Knee Injury Results in $95,000 Settlement
- $90,000 Settlement for Women with Herniated Disc
- $88,000 Settlement Obtained for Man Who Injured Wrist in Car Accident
- $80,000 Settlement for Women with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome