Experienced New York City Premises Liablity Attorneys
Anyone who owns or occupies property must maintain the property in a reasonably safe condition, keeping it free from dangerous or defective conditions. Landlords must provide adequate security to their tenants and keep their units free of hazardous lead paint conditions, which can poison children. Property owners must keep their premises, parking lots, and sidewalks free of defects, snow and ice, liquid spills and other conditions that can cause dangerous slips or trips.
Sullivan & Brill, LLP is committed to helping people throughout the New York City area who have suffered serious injuries due to the negligence of property owners, including:
Burns Caused by Defective Hot Water Heaters
Malfunctioning Elevators or Escalators
You can speak to attorney Joseph F. Sullivan free of charge about your situation, just call 212-566-1000 or complete the form to the left. If the firm takes your case, it will do all work on a contingency basis, charging no attorneys’ fees until a positive verdict or settlement is reached.
Contact the Firm
Sullivan & Brill, LLP offers free consultations to potential clients. Just complete the form to the left or call (212) 566-1000 to speak to an experienced premises liability lawyer.
For the majority of personal injury cases, the attorneys of Sullivan & Brill, LLP help clients throughout New York City (NYC - Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island), Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County, as well as the other NY counties. For federal or other large-scale cases, the firm’s product liability lawyers assist clients throughout the United States.
The firm also has an office in Bayamon, Puerto Rico staffed by an experienced premises liability attorney.
Premises Accidents News
115 Broadway, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10006
#73 Santa Cruz St., Suite 407
Santa Cruz Medical Building
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- $750,000 Settlement for Medical Malpractice Victim
- $500,000 Settlement for Victim of Sexual Assault
- $375,000 Settlement for Delayed Diagnosis of Ankle Fracture
- $350,000 Settlement for Failure to Diagnosis of Skin Cancer
- Jury Awards $320,000 to Women with Fractured Ankle
- $250,000 Settlement Obtained for Victim of False Arrest
- $200,000 Settlement Obtain for Family of Man that Committed Suicide
- $180,000 Settlement for Man with Herniated Disc
- $175,000 Settlement Obtained for Child that Sustained Hernia
- $135,000 Settlement for Injury from Fall in Store
- $130,000 Settlement for Women that Tripped on Sidewalk and Fractured Wrist
- Slip on Ice Causing Knee Injury Results in $95,000 Settlement
- $90,000 Settlement for Women with Herniated Disc
- $88,000 Settlement Obtained for Man Who Injured Wrist in Car Accident
- $80,000 Settlement for Women with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome